From neutrals to highlighters and bright lip colors, there are many different approaches you can take with your makeup when you want it to look good with your glasses.
- Mascara. Many glasses-wearers think they can’t wear mascara because it ends up smeared on their lenses, but it’s all about how you apply it. If you apply it to the roots more than the tips, you’ll have lashes that look full but won’t smear your lenses, especially if you also curl them.
- Primer. If your glasses are always slipping down the bridge of your nose, you can help them stay in place by applying a little eyeshadow primer on the bridge of your nose. Even guys might be interested in this handy life-hack!
- Eyeshadow. Keep the eyelids neutral but bright. Going too bold while wearing glasses can backfire by making things too overwhelming and busy. Staying simple and bright will give a more natural enhancement to your eyes. And don’t forget to select your eyeshadow to make the color of your eyes pop!
- Concealer. Concealer is perfect for frame shadows. Sometimes our frames can create an illusion of dark circles under our eyes, but a little yellow-tinted concealer will hide the effect!
- Lipstick. If you have glasses with thick and/or dark frames, a bold or bright lipstick will help balance out your face shape